BI Dashboard Developer (M/F/D) Montréal | Permanent Contract | Full-Time
Are you an BI Dashboard Developer or would you like to become one?
We are looking for someone for our Montréal office’s!
What will your role be?
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Dashboard Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. You will enhance our business intelligence system to help the different business units make better decisions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Leading software development, deployment, and maintenance of BI interfaces.
· Setting business requirements for BI tools.
· Translating business requirements into technical ones.
· Prepare the implementation of reports/indicators/dashboard for project or management of the corresponding business units.
· Communicate development status to the product owner and the business unit’s management.
· Use data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
· Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize different business outcomes.
· Bring innovative ideas on how to present/communicate data.
What are we looking for?
· Background in data and business analysis (7 years of experience).
· Bachelor in computer science, engineering or another relevant field.
· Analytical and excellent communication skills.
· Business acumen and strong problem-solving aptitudes.
· Strong knowledge of French, English, both written & spoken.
· Excellent presentation skills are an asset.
· Excellent leadership, teamwork and process management skills.
· Strong ability to organize work-time and multiple projects effectively.
· Ability to manage risk, project scope.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft (Office, Power BI)
· Knowledge of databases is an asset.
· Experience working with data, coding and scripting (Python/Java/SQL) and with Microsoft cloud services: Azure, Databrick, etc is an asset
Why should you come on board?
· Because Scalian is a human-scale , fast-growing group, which will help you achieve your career and mobility goals
· Because you will be able to enhance your human and professional experience within our 3 specialist divisions: Digital Transformation, Digital Systems and Operations Performance
· Because you will be able to develop your skills thanks to the L@b and its research projects (drones, VR, AR, simulation, etc.)
· Because you will be able to benefit from a business philosophy that promotes learning and passing on knowledge throughout your career
So, would you like to find out more?
Contact us and let’s talk!