Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey . We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change , because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development t as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally .
Why joining us?
In here, you can:
- Join an insiring team, cooperate with brilliant people across the business and experience digital & innovative ways of working.
- Have unlimited opportunities for career growth and development within a global organization.
- Have broad presence and resources within healthcare ecosystem to help you establish and expand your own network and connections.
What you will be responsible for?
· Acting as a liaison between Global Medical, Com Ops departments and the regions/countries and ensuring the implementation of medical governance guiding principles to ensure compliance with Sanofi Global, Sanofi Pasteur Global and Local standards and processes by:
· Providing strategic and operational guidance for Medical affairs (MA) activities in his/her regional area in coordination with the Global Medical;
· Providing strategic and operational guidance for Compliance with medico-marketing activities
· Acting as the Medical governance representative for the respective region
· Operationalizing Strategy and Key processes/Systems related to Medical Affairs activities in line with standards with and across team.
Who you are?
You should hold a Bachelor’s degree or above in medical sciences from a credible university\
You should have at least at least 5 years‘ working experience in a similar position in foreign pharmaceutical enterprise.
Your Core competencies required:
· Good interpersonal communication skills
· Project management knowledge and skill
· Fluent English both verbally and orally
· Computer or technical knowledge
· Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Analytical, logical, well-organized mindset, and attentive to details.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.