Reporting, Benchmarking & Analytics Expert
About the Opportunity
As Reporting, Benchmarking & Analytics Expert you will get a unique opportunity to be part of the new growing Sanofi Business Centre in Budapest. During your job you will interact with Global Process Owners, Automation and Technology and Program Planning & Support to ensure projects resourcing, budget and implementation. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an international transformational multi-cultural organisation that is driving digitalization. We support flexible working.
· Drive Sanofi Business Services (SBS) benchmark exercise with Hackett to ensure most of the best practices working on have being embedded in SBS target processes (Finance and HR) and monitor in coordination with key stakeholders the subsequent roadmap
· Closely interact with Global Process Owners and Service Line Heads within the Business Centre to ensure appropriate KPI-s are implemented and followed-up
· Monitor and report on the value delivered by the overall Sanofi organization and prepare adequate reporting to the SBS Management and Service Line leads and facilitate the identification of improvement areas to drive transformation and efficiency
· Collect all necessary information and create analytics regarding the budget
· Create presentations and present the data to the Managers on a quarterly basis
· Take part in yearly financial planning and budgeting
· Other ad hoc benchmarking and analysing tasks
· 3-5 years of experience in Financial Controlling or Financial Reporting role
· Gained experience in a Shared Service Centre
· High level of communication skills with an ability to communicate and present on different levels in the organization
· Analytical thinking
· Fluency in English
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience working in SAP is an advantage
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As an international multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support Europe.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site will offer comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide .
Every day, Sanofi's employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.