The Global ITS Procurement organization leads and manages the worldwide Information Technology and Services (ITS) Spend of Sanofi.
The organization comprises of integrated teams by geography and spend categories synergies, who report to the Global Category Head, ITS Procurement.
Global Category Management
· Participate in the development and implementation of global sourcing strategies and manage enterprise-wide negotiations with Global IT suppliers for ITS services, hardware, telecommunication and software.
Regional Category Management
· Champion the development and execution of regional sourcing strategies and lead regional / local end-to-end procurement activities in Greater China geography
· Serve as key business partner to support Asia Pacific (Greater China in particular) by providing the necessary guidance for activities related to ITS procurement
· Coordinate & align with fellow regional category and exchange value-enhancing opportunities
Purpose and Mission
Within the Global ITS Procurement team, under the management of the ITS Procurement Head APAC, you will manage the execution, implementation and enforcement of global ITS sourcing strategies throughout the various business entities and regional organizations in Asia Pacific. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
· Effectively manage and implement / adapt global sourcing strategies for all ITS categories third party spend. (hardware, software, ITS services, telecom)
· Manage regional and local ITS operational procurement activities in support of the Greater China geography.
· Lead sourcing processes, negotiations and support contract development with IT suppliers.
· Design and execute competitive bidding process for ITS projects to achieve the best overall value-added solution from suppliers
· Partner closely with Legal, Compliance and Finance teams towards successful completion of complex negotiations
· Ensure all suppliers are compliant with Service Level Agreement through collaboration with our internal ITS partners
· Engage and influence senior levels within Global Business Units, ITS Units and Support Functions
· Improve savings and cash management to support business growth by selecting innovative and best-in-class products and service providers that meet business requirements
· Conduct in depth cost and spend analysis to develop targeted savings initiatives through various cost reduction means, which includes make-or-buy business case development for certain applications
· Develop and educate internal clients on best-in-class procurement and sourcing processes
· Manage Supplier Relationship Management with regards to SLAs and performance reviews, and in partnership with Strategic Vendor Management group
· Information Technology and Solutions
· Commercial Excellence
· Digital Marketing
· Facility Management and Administration
· Global /Regional / Country Procurement
Minimum Education and Qualification Required for the Position
· Education: Bachelor's Degree (Business, Engineering or IT preferred)
· Working Experience: 3+ years of experience in either Indirect Procurement (preferably within IT categories for a large MNC) and/or Business Partnering for IT categories
· Strong knowledge and experience managing regional and local projects
· Ability to influence and negotiate effectively at senior levels of management with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work in a complex multi-functional matrix organization across functions, business units, countries and culture
· Expertise in conflict management
· Fluent in both English and Chinese is mandatory (oral and writing)
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills (proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint)
· Occasional business travels are required
· Dimension (accountability): ITS Spend of > 30m Euros
· Work environment: Office-based
Below are the competencies desired/critical to this position, and the relevant level.
These will be assessed at interview stage.
Act with Entrepreneurial Drive
Collaborate for Achievement
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.