Pharmacovigilance Trainee (PV Trainee)
About the Opportunity
Directly reporting to Country Safety Head (CSH) of Portugal. You will provide support to the Safety Country in the Case Management activities, Risk Management Plan implementation at local level, Safety signal detection, Websites monitoring. Local Safety Trainee for all products from Sanofi portfolio.
About Sanofi Business Unit
In this area, you will find an international work environment in which you can display your talents and make ideas and innovations in teams. You can design your personal career at Sanofi and we support and accompany your professional and personal development with determination. As a company dedicated to health care, Sanofi offers diverse and global professional careers.
· Supports the local PV team in the Adverse Drug Reaction collection and case entry in the global Pharmacovigilance database;
· Performs Follow up of missing information for local cases as well as quality review;
· Supports all reconciliation activities;
· Supports literature screening;
· Supports monitoring of the Sanofi sponsored websites/social media;
· Supports the implementation of the additional Risk Minimization Measures in the scope of Risk Management Plan.
· Educational background: Pharmacy or Biology;
· Healthcare professional background (pharmacy, other);
· Appropriate proficiency in English (written and verbal) and Portuguese;
· Interpersonal skills of diplomacy and team player dynamics;
· Knowledge of and respect for cultural differences;
· Professionalism and arbitration;
· Ability to work in international and transversal teams;
· Computer package knowledge;
· English language skills advanced;
· Able to sign an internship agreement/Educational Cooperation Agreement with your educational institution.
It will be nice to have:
· Spanish language skills advanced.
What Sanofi can offer you
· 1-year contract (February 2020 – January 2021);
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and, as the organization grows, you can too;
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working;
· We have highly subsidized restaurant;
· Parking available onsite.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi, we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top three innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we are not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.