Duties & Responsibilities
· The individual will be responsible for conducting in-vitro and in-vivo experiments to understand immunological properties of the vaccine samples. Handling and dosing of small laboratory animals like mice or guinea pigs or rabbits for potency and toxicological studies. Participates in study planning, execution and results discussion. Data collection, analysis using various statistical tools and communicates with in the team. Having mammalian cell culture experience is a plus. The individual needs to communicate within the organization and be able to work within a team as well as independently. Must take ownership of the work and deliverables. Needs to be flexible in working hours to accommodate as per the project needs. Must have strong communication skills and effective planning and organization is a must .
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
· Working experience in method qualification, validation & analytical transfer including the critical reagents reference standard qualification
· Data monitoring and trending and improvement of robustness of existing method – Analytical life cycle management.
· Knowledge on cGXP documentation
· Effective communication & Interpersonal skills
· Good soft skills and Good documentation skills with good scientific/technical writing skills.
· An M.Sc./B.V.Sc. with 1-5 yrs of pharmaceutical/biotech industrial work experience.
· Handling of small animal models experience is must.
· Must be flexible and enthusiastic to learn new things.
· Good verbal and written communication skills are needed.
· Awareness of safe handling of chemicals and equipment.
Requirements of the job
· Successful and effective execution of assigned tasks within given timelines at expected quality; right the first time & on time; demonstrate initiative and strive for high level of quality
· Adherence to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines
· Have the ability to manage time effectively and able to perform different works under tight timelines.
· Measurable contributions to efficiency increase and productivity.
· This position may require very minimal travel
· This position requires the incumbent to be available all the time on need basis
· This position will suit an individual who is able to operate with discretion and confidentiality about sensitive data
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.