iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Marketing Junior Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Scope of responsibilities during the VIE mission:
Support Brands Strategy
· Lead brands activation projects in close collaboration with Trade & Shopper & Sales teams to achieve objectives on market share, sales volume growth, brand equity, brand health
· Support in preparation the marketing plans
· Support expanding product solutions & offerings, based on consumer and customer insights
· Analyze market trends, brands performance and generate local insights to shape competitive, relevant plans for the brands within respective categories
Deliver Business Performance with accurate budget spending
· Manage and control spending within set budget for the projects under responsibility, optimizing resources to achieve brand objectives
Market & competition analysis, integrating all the necessary information (market analysis reports, ad-hoc studies, research studies, etc.) to ensure informed choices, new opportunities´ identification for new launches and established brands Build strong Transversal and External Relationships
· Build working relationships with key stakeholders, developing a strong knowledge of market & business needs, ensuring clarity of communications
· Implementation of effective, integrated campaigns based on strong communication (On/off line) briefs in close collaboration with media and creative agencies
What Sanofi can offer you?
Being a key member of the implementation of our CHC (Community Health Center) strategy in Iberia in cooperation with a brilliant team and in a leader company in healthcare and in the CHC market.
· At least Bachelor degree in Marketing / Management / Business
· MBA is a plus
· First experience in Marketing
· Previous experience at work in international company is a plus
· Experience at work in FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) / OTC (Over The Counter) company is highly valued
IT / hard skills:
· Good mastering of MS Office applications (Excel, PPT essential)
· Good team member
· Able to work independently
· Result orientation and problem-solving
· Analytical thinking, action planning and organizing
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing strategies and priorities
· International mindset, openness and out of the box thinking
· Fluent in English
· Good of command of Spanish (at least B1)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.