The primary responsibility of the Global PCBU New Products and Insulins & Soliqua Executive Assistant is to provide administrative support, travel management, budget follow-up, organization of meetings and events, and tracking of key business activities or metrics for a group of US-based leaders belonging to two teams: New Products (NP) and Insulins & Soliqua. In addition, he/she will be expected to provide administrative support for Head of DCV Franchise in coordination with Paris based executive assistant when local (US) support is needed.
· Provide administrative support to 4 people including travel arrangements, contract management, purchase order creation and tracking
· Ensures information sharing, including management of digital platforms such as team SharePoint
· Actively participate in the Budget and F1 processes for the 2 teams in coordination with Finance
· Provide monthly tracking of the Travel & Project budgets
Additionally for the US-based Head of NP, in coordination with Paris based administrative support:
· Set up bi-weekly staff meetings and take key action items during the meetings
· Schedule meetings and provide logistical support when people in US are involved.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Advanced understanding of budget planning and tracking
· Experience with all Sanofi administrative processes including contract management
· Management of digital information platforms such as sharepoint
· Organization of remote and in-person events
· Good analytical skills and advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to work well in a multi-cultural team
· Fluency in English
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.