· Job facts
Editor in Corporate Brand & Communications /Group Communications
At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients'lives and we believe that good business means a better world . We are fearless in both decision and action. As an editor, your goal is to bring world class digital storytelling to our internal and external audiences. You will develop and execute innovative, insight-driven campaigns, translating complex science into captivating stories for a broader audience. Your role and responsibilities will include:
· Create and curate high-quality content in different formats with a focus on digital channels
· Identify new story ideas, hooks and opportunities to position key corporate topics with a focus on science and health
· Give direction on content development to editorial partners and run/support campaigns on roche.com
· Help develop social media plans in collaboration with User Experience team
· Initiate and produce supporting media (videos etc) to deliver visually driven content in collaboration with Creative and User Experience teams as well as external agencies
· Stay abreast of new developments in the digital sphere and identify and implement opportunities for digital storytelling
You also bring the following skills and experience:
· A university degree is required, preferably in Journalism. A minimum of 5 years of experience in journalism or science communications with proven track record in digital storytelling
· Language skills required for this position: native English
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Passion for great storytelling as well as science, health and medicine
· Great flair for visual storytelling and UX
· Proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse stakeholders across a global organization
· Results-oriented in setting and pursuing goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organisational success
· Pragmatic approach, calm under pressure, can handle high workload and prioritise, adapt to changing requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.