Cartier, l'artisan des passions.
This position as an eCommerce operation intern within Cartier China is a multi-role position that will consist mainly supporting eCommerce daily operation work and be the backlog for future eCom business development.
Data collection and some follow ups:
· Collect sales related data and support the business reports.
· Collect competitors’ and key players’ information as required in the market.
· Support to follow implementation of new client feedback systems, including live-chat and survey platforms.
· Support the store assortment plan and display
· Support the new product launches on eCommerce channels.
· Manage eCommerce related material, PLV, printing etc. including logistics, stock and so on.
· Support to manage service providers and follow up the processed PO (purchase orders).
· Assist in deployment and maintenance of new Boutique listing platform.
eCommerce Campaign management:
· Support to prepare for the campaign such as visual materials, key product stock and gifts.
· Do market survey on the good practice of other brands and summarize to share internally.
· Collect campaign data and support the campaign review.
Basic knowledge of the eCommerce
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to learn to work and grow in a complex and multicultural environment.
Good computer skills with basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
Major in eCommerce in university at present and will graduate in 2019
1+ intern working experience, ideally in eCommerce or in the Luxury Industry.
Fast-learner, rigorous, conscientious, organized, dynamic, proactive and team player.
Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.