Would you like to contribute and facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development? We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build reciprocal and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing an administrative support role. Administrative Assistants are vital to the success of our business at P&G.
From Day 1, you will be accountable for being responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results. Your responsibilities will include efficient & quality day-to-day administrative support to ensure operational effectiveness of the department. Examples of your day to day tasks could include complex calendar management and triage, e-mail monitoring, meeting scheduling, presentation creation, learn and operate in new systems, domestic & international travel arrangements, visa applications, expense report completion, ensuring manager is prepared for meetings, and creation and management of purchase orders. You should be agile and responsive to sensing/feedback, a powerful collaborator, and eager to learn new things. You will be a critical partner to department leadership as well as an important member of the team.
What we offer you:
· Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
· Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
· Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Competitive compensation and benefits program.
We believe you would be an excellent fit here, if you have:
· Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education, however, a two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience is helpful
· Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Lync/Skype, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies. We also feel the following traits will help you excel in this role.
· Strong organization and follow through skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence.
· Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
· Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
· Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
Just so you know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Req No: RND00004375