Would you like to work in one of the most automized plant in Turkey and join our Industry 4.0 Journey? You will improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people. We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will lead projects that matter and guide teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
We offer you:
· Truly meaningful work from the beginning
· The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
· Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
· Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
· The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. We have plants all over the region, and where you go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
Within any plant, though, you may work in at least one of the following areas: Production, Packing, Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Health Safety & Environment
We're looking for:
· University degree in 2020 or recently graduated
· Excellent command over both written & spoken English
· Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
· An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
You may only apply to one graduate role where you will be asked to indicate a second option. In case of applying more than one, you will be processed with your first application.
We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Apply NOW! The Application deadline is December 10!
Istanbul, Turkey Job Type: Full-time Req No: MFG00006516