Role Title: Junior Recruitment Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Konstruktorska 13)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for someone with deep understanding of how to lead organization change to improve business results. If you are a person with a passion to drive recruitment and attraction strategies, then this opportunity is for you. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are!
This is a great opportunity to join P&G full time in our HR department. On this role, you'll have the responsibility to be creative and motivated enough to inspire change and work on process improvements within recruitment area – you will be working directly with various leaders, external partners and other HR professionals. You should have strong leadership and teamwork skills, together with ability to partner with and influence business partners. You will have a huge impact on our organization as the Recruitment Leader for our PSC office (Planning Service Centre) – All recruitment aspects from idea till execution will be driven by you and your creativity.
With us you will:
· Lead the recruitment strategy in European Planning Service Centre, setting the respective critical metrics
· Implement P&G Employer Branding strategy and initiatives to build a robust pipeline and attract the best students, graduates and experienced talents to apply for a long-term career at P&G
· Make strategic choices on recruitment tools and resources that yields high return of investment for the business
· Work with business leaders to design recruitment strategies, deploy them to the organization, and build the environment and systems needed to provide them with the right talent at the right time
· Grow and take full autonomy in executing strategies and playing a leadership role in the way the recruitment is run
· Collaborate with both the local HR team and the regional talent supply organization to deliver an outstanding candidate experience
Apply if you have:
· Experience in developing and executing recruitment and employer branding strategies to support business goals
· Strong communication skills, enabling effective collaboration between all levels within the organization & the ability to address and articulate complex topics to influence outcomes
· Demonstrable track record of implementing strategies and solutions that had a true impact on daily work and delivered significant and tangible business results
· Interest in solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
· Proficient English and at least Bachelor’s degree is a required minimum
You can expect:
· Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no trial period) and competitive salary with regular revision depending on your experience and performance
· Long term career in HR – managers in P&G grow with changing assignments, with time will develop your expertise in the different HR processes
· World-class training and development that will help you become a leader in your area of expertise
· Attractive benefits package, i.e. flexible working arrangements, International Stock Ownership Plan, private medical care, life insurance, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, social fund, sport card, massage in the office, and access to P&G Brand Shop
· Continuous mentoring – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Multicultural and dynamic work environment (more than 50 nationalities) – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
· Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. billiard, PlayStation, table football, ping-pong board games)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland Job Type: Full-time Req No: HR 00003678