Do you have a deep understanding and experience with database management? We are looking for someone with these skills to join our Walmart Global Customer Team in Fayetteville, AR.
The Integrated Business Solution Engineer (IBSE) is responsible for technical design and implementation of user interfaces by integrating both internal and external customer systems and work processes to ensure business needs are met with the highest level of quality and cost-effectiveness.
Other responsibilities/skills for this role include:
· Database design and administration
· MS Access and Excel
· Proficient in Programming and Microsoft SQL Server/Azure
· Mainframe and SAP proficiency
· Walmart systems (JDA, EDI, HOST, GRS, OMS)
· Custom SAP interfaces
· Spotfire (including Infolinks)
· Power BI
· Full understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite and Capabilities
· Deliver technical design of implementations which ensure viable technical solutions that best meet the business needs.
· Business requirements gathering and documenting
· Application development
· Application testing and quality management
· Business Acceptance Testing
· Maintain the daily loading of Walmart Data Garage system (and all sub systems) for the local Walmart team
· Establish automated alerting system to notify of local IT team members of any applications not loaded or not available
· Execute any custom data extractions as needed for system processing for the Walmart team
· Communicate outages/delays to Walmart team as necessary
· Maintain daily quality scorecard for all downstream system in use by Walmart team
· Key business metric Reports
· Daily and Weekly Reports
· Develop ad hoc solutions quickly
· Must be able to effectively manage vendors and coordinate with the project team members to closely track the progress of implementations against project commitments and resolve risk and issues that may arise.
· Able to run and handle various tasks while ensuring delivery of results based on key business priorities/requirements and measures.
· Able to articulate priorities across business areas appropriately and delegate tasks as need to ensure on time deliverables
· Retail Link mastery
· Expert in product and store segmentation
· Expert in point of sale, inventory, purchase order, warehouse, and forecast data sets
· Service Management
· Able to articulate the relevance of the work and/or service; ability to deliver on Service Level Agreements (SLA)
We believe you will be a great fit if, you have a minimum of a high school diploma and these qualities:
· Leadership: Establish and share a vision, providing knowledge to reach that vision while balancing the interests of internal and external partners
· Innovation: Quickly learns new skills and recognizes great ideas to initiate meaningful change and also leads ideation efforts across functions
· Critical Thinking: Utilizes creative ways to identify/solve complex problems and to pinpointing new opportunities across team and functions
· Project Management/Execution: Effectively utilize resources to deliver requirements while identifying and overcoming emerging issues
· Selling: Negotiate with decision makers, use insights and communicate commercial value in order to drive and deliver key business solutions, systems and tools
· Analytics: Create, improve and deploy key Information Systems, data and reports to drive better understanding of the business to enable informed business decisions
· Superior Technical skills: Advanced programming skills in C#, VB, VBA, SSRS to design custom solutions
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002243