INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Project Manager Internship (M/F)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN:
Would you love leading one or multiple projects end-to-end, managing the schedule, the interaction with a multifunctional team, including full accountability for project success and contribution?
Would you love develop ideas, perform data analysis, develop project recommendations and documentation, engage with different partners from various organization and finally bring the agreed plant to successful completion? Are you up for the challenge?
Project Management Intern:
During this internship, you will cover one or more of below roles:
· Project management : you will work in medium scale projects, aimed at serving needs at least at regional level, if not global ones, working with multi-functional teams. As such you will need strong management skills to understand where the team needs to get, how it should get there and make it happen.
· Business Process Engineer : the role of IT is to develop and deploy state of the art solutions that transform the way business is done, to simplify day-to-day work and improve the return of our efforts.
· Business Analyst : you will use top-notch business intelligence systems for analyzing various internal and external data feeds, such as Point of sale, Trade panel, Consumer Surveys. You will bring value for P&G by transforming data into insights and recommendations that drive competitive advantage for the company.
· Technology Master: we want to transform the business in a way that will maintain P&G at a leadership position. To do so, you will need an acute knowledge of technology or have a strong interest in technology innovations, to understand where and how to make technology a competitive advantage.
Duration 4-6 months
Start date: September/October 2018
What we're looking for:
· Apply if you have recently graduated or you are a student attending last year of a Master degree level qualification in IT / Engineering/ Technical/ Managerial programs.
· This internship is right for you if you have strong interest in Information Technology, Data and machine learning
· Have you proven leadership and teamwork skills? Are you an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to take what you learn from the data and drive actions? This intern is right for you if you can do that on top of improving our business results.
Just apply online via clicking the button below
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the meaningful experiences)
P&G is an equal opportunity employer
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com