Description de l'offre
BUSINESS ANALYSTS INTERN
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you love telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
Business Analyst Intern:
· In this role, you would deliver analytic insights in several business domains (consumer, customer, digital etc...). With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and eye for business, you should anticipate and answer critical business questions. You can have a meaningful impact by anticipating opportunities and delivering critical insights to the business.
· You will be using your analytical skills to take data from various sources and, using a number of analytical models, perform financial/marketing/promotion analytics, ultimately making recommendations back to partners.
· You will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills in machine learning, data analysis and data visualization.
· You will work in a multifunctional team Sales and Marketing organizations representing the IT function and been fully accountable of IT results.
Duration 4-6 months
Start date: September/October 2018
What we're looking for:
· Apply if you have recently graduated or you are a student attending last year of a Master degree level qualification in IT / Engineering/ Technical/ Managerial programs.
· This internship is right for you if you have strong interest in Information Technology, Data and machine learning
· Have you proven leadership and teamwork skills? Are you an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to take what you learn from the data and drive actions? This intern is right for you if you can do that on top of improving our business results.
Just apply online via clicking the button below
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences)
P&G is an equal opportunity employer