We are looking for a Master Data Services Information & Data Architect to join us at our Global Business Services hub in Poland. This role is in the centre of an industry-leading master data transformation, where you will play an integral part in supporting the organisation in our ambition of becoming the number one preferred supplier to our customers and consumers, providing them with product information which is accurate, timely and meeting emerging market needs (e.g. sustainability, transparency).
With us you will;
· Determine the scope of product data attributes, how they connect on a conceptual and physical data model level, how are created, transformed and consumed in P&G to enable new product initiatives and customer/consumer expectations.
· Ensure that the master data organization is equipped with the right tools and knowledge to manage and govern product data through data by developing a conceptual, logical and physical model for product attributes.
· Apply analytics to master data attributes to understand usage and changes to the attributes.
· Build data lineage capability for critical product attributes.
· Work hand in hand with Master Data Technology Architect to achieve architecture vision.
· Work cross-functionally across the business in influencing and leading key stakeholders within the towards the business common vision.
Apply if you have;
A Bachelor’s degree at a minimum.
Previous experience and Demonstrated experience in Data and/or Information Architect roles, preferably in FMCG industry, with hands-on data modelling expertise.
Excellent English interpersonal skills (both oral and written), able to communicate effectively in English to convey complex technical information to regional/global area experts, and discuss/present expert matters confidently.
What we offer you;
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning. Dynamic and encouraging work environment.
At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002326