Overview of the job
Are you ready to be one of our key drivers behind our continued growth and success? With our commitment to innovation, it's you who will develop and assist in technical development and system master data implementation of marketing and promotional products for launch. Become a leading expert in the technical development of multiple brands and categories developing product technical innovation and promotion execution. You are also expected to be a creative developer, engage in benchmarking as well as drive better partnership with suppliers on packaging development and effective collaborator. You will be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in our competitive and evolving customization market.
You will report to the Customization Materials Process and Delivery (MPD) Leader and will be based in P&G Cabuyao Manufacturing Plant as part of the Supply Network Organization and Physical Distribution team. This role is expected to become a technical expert in leading category and brand customization packaging projects serving the Philippine market. We do this through technical mastery on product packaging development, Enovia and RTA tools. We collaborate with multifunctional teams within P&G to define and launch critical promotions driving category growth on share of shelf and sales.
How success looks like
· Develop technical packaging solutions and options on product promotions and packaging requests based on display look and appearance
· Understand packaging solutions and cost to better engage and influence suppliers & vendors, brand managers, market planners, and project managers.
· Provide timely updates on project management tools, internal scorecards, and complete master data maintenance work in the system
· Follow and conduct timely audits, work process update, and system health checks to drive high internal controls
· Be agile to learn new applications, tools and systems to drive innovation and productivity
· Support business growth requirements through agility, innovation and ownership.
· Partner with teams across business units to define & develop packaging designs and technical development execution in a collaborative way as well as communicate effectively and efficiently with category brand and sales managers.
· Ensure project is effectively meeting timelines as well as design, develop, build mock-ups and communicate national and customer specific promotions on a weekly drumbeat.
· Maintain systems processes including the delivery of monthly promotion project status to all appropriate parties to ensure timely promotion manufacturing completion.
· Create and update internal and external documentation as well as initiate and deliver requirements of all project planning tools (such as Enovia).
· Develop meaningful and positive relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from vendors, peers, and managers with supporting research and recommendations.
· Bachelor’s degree in any engineering course or relevant disciplines
· Fresh graduate or experienced in any packaging development field and systems
· Highly-independent individual with effective time management and prioritization skills
· Practical experience in generating process documentation and reports
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders and partners
· Strong working knowledge of relevant SAP applications, Enovia application and AutoCAD application knowledge is an advantage.
· Highly capable to develop proficiency in technical writing
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Cabuyao, Calabarzon, Philippines Job Type: Full-time Req No: SNO00003284