Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for great talent who has strong entrepreneur mind-set with China e-commerce experience including X-border, who is creative and very externally focused to join us in Guangzhou as PG Venture Brand Manager.
PG Venture China Brand manager’s role is three folds.
· One is to test and prove the potential of innovation in China market.
· Two if the proposition of innovation is proven, incubate/build it until this is handed over to business unit.
· Three is to explore and discover the innovation opportunity in China and lead the development from the scratch like a start-up does with the supports from multi-function team and 3rd party agency.
· Lead holistic execution of new innovation launch plan through e-commerce platform including X-border.
· Once the proposition is proven, incubate the business in China until we hand over to Business Unit.
· Explore and discover the innovation opportunity in China and lead the development of innovation from the scratch with the help from multi-function team and 3rd party agency.
· Provide competitive category landscape and consumer insight to project team in Cincinnati.
· Strong entrepreneurship
· Experience in China e-commerce specifically managing X-border business.
· Experience launching very small sized brand and grow from Zero to 1.
· Native in Mandarin and fluent in English
· Strong communication and problem solving skill
· Roll-up sleeve and hands on mind-set
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here tounderstand more of this regulation.
Guangzhou(Canton), Guangdong, Chinese Mainland - Greater China Job Type: Full-time Req No: BRM00001580