We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant based within the HR department. Whether it’s a part time role, full time or weekend our HR team are the core of our business and play a vital role in the success of our stores.
Duties of the role will include;
Personnel file administration and audits
Updating and maintaining the HR database and systems
Updating all HR Trackers
Completing accurate payroll processes and administration
Note Taking on Employee Relations Matters
Supporting Employee Relations matters and performance improvement cases.
Maintaining notice boards and updating all communication areas in the store.
Responding to employee queries.
Supporting Supervisors and Managers in reasonable requests
As a Retail Assistant based with the HR department, there are 8 main things that you need to succeed in our business:
1. Have the ability to keep matters confidential
2. Be reliable and adaptable
3. Have empathy, sound judgement and to be professional in all situations
4. Be able to give clear direction
5. Have good organisational skills
6. Be able to keep to deadlines
7. Have attention to detail
8. Have strong administration skills and confident with word, email and excel applications
Are you ready for the journey of your life? What are you waiting for? Go on…Apply now
Will be required to work bank holidays (when required)
Will not be able to transfer to other stores (on a temp) basis
The successful candidate will be flexible to work Bank Holidays as and when required. Previous experience based within a administration environment is desirable, however training will be given.
Full Time / Part Time