Receptionists are an essential point of contact for all guests, so they are always on stage! Taking responsibility for that initial welcome, those all important first impressions and taking the opportunity to really get to know the guests and anticipate their needs, they are always ready to go the extra mile.
• Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to the guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience
• Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to personalize with the guests’ needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
• Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
• Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
• Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
• Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
Our partner is the largest hotel owner-operator in London with more than 4000 bedrooms and more than 150 meeting and event spaces across the capital, enabling it to be the world’s best‐managed hospitality company offering the best guest centered experience in the industry.
Ideal candidate profile
Hospitality/tourism student, or relevant previous experience demonstrating your interest and knowledge in this field.
Fluent Egnlish (C1 is a must), and be available for 6 months (no negociable). European citizen or UK work permit, as our partner is not sponsor.
Start internship: February or August/September.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week.
About Pic Management
PIC Management est une agence de placement pour étudiants souhaitant partir en stage à l'étranger.
Notre catalogue est constitué de stages en Europe, Amérique ou Asie. Ces opportunités couvrent un certains nombres de spécialités comme le tourisme, l'hôtellerie, la restauration, le marketing, la communication, le commerce, etc...
Le service PIC Management en 3 points clés :
- Frais de services s'appliquant uniquement sur résultats (pas de stage, pas de frais pour l'étudiant).
- Accès à un catalogue de stages composé à 90% de stages rémunérés (gratification brute et/ou logement et/ou autres avantages du type repas etc...).
- La possibilité d'effectuer des recherches personnalisées pour les étudiants ne trouvant pas leur bonheur dans notre catalogue de stages.
N'hésitez pas à consulter notre site internet pour plus d'informations sur notre service et nos tarifs : www.pic-management.com/fr.