**The Opportunity** We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a Vice President and two Directors on the Communications team in Los Angeles. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast paced position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and have significant initiative.
· Be able to function autonomously and effectively as part of a loosely coupled, but highly-aligned team in a dynamic environment.
· Support communications teams in tracking plans and projects to ensure cross-functional success
· Maintain calendars for executives including scheduling meetings both internally and externally
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
· Love planning team offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport
· Process expense reports
· Display professionalism and discretion in communication with internal and external partners