This position is available at our **Los Angeles** and **Los Gatos** office. If you're passionate about Film and TV please include a cover letter telling us more about your interests and expertise! Do you have a deep understanding and passion for movies and TV shows? Do you geek out over research, analytical thinking, experimentation and data creation? Are you both a creative and solutions driven problem solver? The Metadata Innovation team is seeking an entertainment-savvy Analyst who will play an integral role in promoting our global catalog to our 139 million members in new and innovative ways.
· Research, tag, annotate, rate and analyze movie and TV content
· Convey and represent what is objectively meaningful about different forms of storytelling cross-functionally
· Develop and support early scaling and ideation of new, high priority tagging initiatives
· Use digital tools and systems to innovate methods of metadata application
· Be willing to take on other duties as needed in an ever changing environment