Description de l'offre
SEO and Analytics Tech Specialist
Main Purpose of the Job
Nestlé has a strategic approach on Search & Analytics, to build competitive advantage, as one on the main way to support digital & eCommerce plan. This is enabled by technical tools provided centrally and locally, that must be implemented and supported by Digital Marketing&eCommerce Local technical team.
· Support tech implementation on SEO project and tools with structured project management approach. Collaborate with central Digital Team in Barcellona, with our local and global SEO partners;
· Work on SEO tools and on tech/dev SEO with agencies both globally or locally (ex. Check redirection, meta tags,…);
· Monitor and perform technical accurancy of Real time analysis (ex: google analytics tracking, user matching);
· Support Google Analytics 360 configuration and integration with other platform (ex: Media tracking campaign, event definition);
· Support Data Layer implementation to populate our DMP according to defined standard;
· Close interaction with Agencies, Marketing, Market Research and eBusiness teams to integrate technical implementation plans with business ones;
· Work in a Compliant and secure way according to ISO processes and external/internal guidelines (ex: GDPR privacy law), according to a ticketing system;
· Support technical integrated implementation of holistic search with Paid Search and eRetailers organic and Paid search, with specific tools like Adwords, Facebook CPC, Cressive, Clavis, Amazon Paid.
· At least 2 yrs of experience as analyst in digital tech SEO/Analytics, consultancy or agencies: focused on digital marketing & analytics/SEO;
· Strong technical ability in analytics, cookie management, and platform integration;
· Main technical knowledge needed:
· Google analytics, Google 360 suite, GTM, DBM, DCM, Semrush, GTM, Cressive, gmetrix, google search console, Drupal CMS 7&8, Clavis,
· Appreciate previous knowledge on main Digital Marketing Automation technologies such as DMP, CMT, CRM tools like gigya, DataStudio/PowerBI;
· Strong ability in project management and accounting, being able to manage complex environment with many stakeholders;
· Open mind, curious, high energy and motivation;
· Ability to challenge internal and external stakeholder to improve results;
· English is a must.