CRM Technical Solution Lead
Main Purpose of the Job
Nestlè has a strategic approach on Consumer Data Management, to build competitive advantage, through CRM, Media activities by leveraging big data . This is enabled by technical tools provided centrally and locally, that must be implemented and supported by Digital Marketing & eCommerce Local technical teams.
· Support tech implementation on 1 st party data tools with structured project management approach, also with central Digital Team in Barcelona;
· Work on tech Consumer data with old legacy CRM and new Gigya platform, monitoring database structure and efficacy;
· Monitor and audit technical connection of 1 st party data;
· Close interaction with Agencies, Marketing, Market Research and eBusiness teams to integrate technical implementation plans with business ones;
· Work in a Compliant and secure way according to ISO processes and external/internal guidelines (ex: GDPR privacy law), according to a ticketing system.
· At least 2 yrs of experience as analyst in digital tech CRM, consultancy or tech companies: focused on digital marketing & CRM platform;
· Strong technical ability in analytics, cookie management, and platform integration;
· Main technical knowledge needed :
· CRM tools (Gigya and ContactLab), Salesforce (Live Chat, Engage, Marketing Cloud), CMS (Drupal),
· Appreciate previous knowledge on main Digital Marketing Automation technologies such as:
· DMP, CMT, Data Lake, DataStudio/PowerBI, GTM, Google Analytics
· Strong ability in project management and accounting, being able to manage complex environment with many stakeholders;
· Open mind, curious, high energy and motivation;
· Ability to challenge internal and external stakeholder to improve results;
· English is a must;
· Write training materials and troubleshooting documentation;
· Participate in user testing and upgrade process, and ensure that business objectives are met.