Main Functions and Responsibilities
· Provide administrative support to Business Head, such as scheduling meetings, arranging business travel, claiming expenses, preparing presentations, etc.
· Organize and coordinate team meetings and events.
· Support visitors‘ trips to China by issuing invitation letters, booking hotels and arranging pick-ups.
· Maintain documents and file folders.
· Assist in related business projects
· Support on department internal and external administration and communication.
· Offer administrative support to the team whenever necessary
Who You Are
· University graduate or above.
· • 5-7 years working experience as department assistant, preferably in a MNC
• Good oral and written English is a must.
• Good Microsoft office skills, ability to develop high-quality presentation slides is required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Responsible, accountable and self-motivated
Job Requisition ID: 197303
Location: Shanghai - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Executive Assistant, Administrative