The eCommerce Analyst is responsible for providing actionable insights into various aspects of the business to drive value and support improvements within the business. Analytic focus areas, Web Analytics, Business Performance, Customer Intelligence, CRM & Optimization as well as other digital analytics tools. The Web Analyst will turn web data and omni-channel data into actionable insights that drive improved business performance. They will be integral in transforming the way that data is integrated and leveraged to drive the business.
The eCommerce Analyst will lead the reporting and analysis efforts of the E-Commerce team by managing online digital tracking strategy and process. They will perform detailed analysis on large quantities of quantitative and qualitative data in order to gain insight on overall sites traffic and behavior, usability, category and product click-through, conversion, email, and other key metrics. The Wb Analyst will also partner with leadership to continuously improve dashboards, reports, and analyses required to aggressively and profitably grow the ecommerce business.
· Develop daily, weekly, monthly reports and dashboards focused on actionable insight (e.g. using web analytics and BI tools) across the ecommerce business.
· Perform deep dive analyses on specific business problems to identify and evaluate solutions. Develop related presentations to communicate findings and recommendations.
· Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
· Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
· Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis/recommendations.
· Partner with e-commerce and other functional owners to document existing processes/capabilities, identify improvement opportunities, and estimate related benefits and ROI.
· Document existing and coordinate new tags/tracking parameter implementations and partner with both external and corporate BI/IT resources to continuously improve end-to-end visibility to e-commerce business data.
· Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly eCommerce dashboards and reports as well as meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) at all levels, including executive summaries and detailed channel performance reports
· Analyze web traffic and site behavior for customer and business insights to support business decisions and deliver on improved customer site experience or business growth (sales, margin, traffic and conversion)
· Maintain and support data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements
· Partner internally and externally to ensure best practices in metrics and decision making are being maintained. Proactive in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website
· Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for branded website performance
· Monitor and report on personalization areas across sites and develop recommendations and testing strategies to improve performance for each personalization area
· Research new and innovative ideas to increase $ per visit on our website, including changes to design, new functionality, etc., through site testing
· Manage relationships with cross-functional business partners by providing objective information derived from data to support their functional areas
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
· 2-3 years experience with a multi-channel retailer, preferably within e-commerce
· Experience with Business Intelligence tools
· Proven ability to work with Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics or another web analytics tools
· 2/3 years experience in testing, competitive analysis, online surveying or market research
· Significant experience with digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, display, retargeting, etc.)
· Professional experience analyzing business data, and providing insight/direction to business stakeholders.
· Practical experience with SQL, data processing
· Knowledgeable in Omni-Channel and digital marketing analytics
· Knowledge of data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik-View etc.
· Demonstrated experience managing, manipulating and analyzing large data sets.
· Experience in performing multivariate and A/B testing.
· Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources to arrive at optimal solutions.
Functional area: Commercial
Job Requisition ID: 193278
Location: Shanghai - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, SQL, CRM, Business Intelligence, Research, Technology