Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you!
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
Ideal candidate profile
We invite you to join us today!
Day to day responsibilities includes:
•ensure all the equipment is put away correctly
•the washing up of pans, pots
•operating the dishwasher machine
•dish room operations
•back dock cleaning and maintenance
•banquet plating and food running
•assist in achieving the highest possible standard of cleanliness to guests and employees at all times and guides other team members as and where necessary
•ensuring sanitation standards are achieved
•accountable to follow all company and safety and security policies
Perks & Benefits - Free gym membership
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
· Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
· Amazing staff parties once a month
· Weekly wellness hour
· 28 holiday days (including Bank Holidays)
· Referral scheme (up to £500 for every chef you recommend)
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· World class training and development such as free language courses and much more
· A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
Berners Tavern is not only part of the Social Company but also part of a luxury Marriott International hotel group with properties worldwide giving you opportunities to take your career overseas.
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.