Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail -
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Altair Immobiliare S.R.I.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Controller Job Responsibilities:
· Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Controller Job Duties:
· Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
· Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
· Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
· Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
· Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
· Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Developing Budgets, Performance Management
This company is an equal opportunity employer.