Description de l'offre
Developed in partnership with jeweler and luxury products designer Bulgari, our select Bulgari Hotels & Resorts are located in major cosmopolitan cities and luxury resort destinations. Join our team and help deliver the excitement, timeless glamour and heritage of the Bulgari brand.
Job Overview: The Accounting Trainee will complete the following tasks:
- Check of receipts in different Outlets
- Reconciliation of Payment System
- Check of Invoinces, Receipts and Credit Note
- Shipping Invoices
- Issuing invoices requested by F&B, Spa and Guest Services
- Preparing wire transfer for suppliers
- Check laundry list
- Check invoices of Food & Beverage transfer through Materials Control
- Storage of supplier Invoinces, customer invoices and F&B receipts
- City ledger report and verify presence of back up
- Parking check
6 months internship, starting from September 2018
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.