Description de l'offre
Digital Transformation is at the heart of L'Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: e-commerce, eMarketing, CRM…Furthermore, the APAC regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
In the South Asia, we are starting the digital revolution and this is a newly created role to have the overall ownership in terms of service delivery in the region. This role would be accountable for the overall satisfaction of the projects delivered to our business team. This role is also responsible for managing internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure service delivery are aligned with regional & global Digital strategy and roadmap. This role will also bring value to the team with having deep understanding of product delivery related to E-commerce, CRM and brand digital presence related business process, requirement and its priorities to continued improvement initiatives.
This is a role which requires someone to have strong project management and problem solving skills with a service mindset. Much of what we do is remote therefore good, clear and high quality communication to people in different countries will be required. It is a role which is suited to someone with a mixture of technical and business background, or a technical person who understands business.
The person in this position will have responsibility for the budget and schedule of project management with our vendors and Digital Share Service Centre (SSC) to ensure projects are delivered on time, and on budget to our business unit. At the same oversee system development, implementation, improvement, and support on day-to- day activity. (Support includes E-commerce sides, all marketing web sites, CRM, internal web systems & app [iOS/Android] maintenance and their enhancement.) Business partner for this position includes all business units across South Asia (ASEAN + India + ANZ) region.
For a start, this role will be responsible for managing the vendor that wins L'Oréal's South Asia Pacific Loyalty Program RFP and will be responsible for the program implementation and roll out. At the same time, this role will be attached to a country to assist the country's business team in regards to digital IT.
Key job accountabilities:
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in E-commerce, CRM and brand digital presence to...
· Own the budget, scope and timeline discussion with Vendors, SSC resources and ensure projects delivered are on time, on budget, and based on aligned scope with business.
· Support local IT Manager, Zone Digital IT e-Commerce, CRM, Digital Marketing managers and South Asia Digital IT Program Manager in servicing and delivering Digital projects for the business unit across South Asia.
· Work proactively and closely with region and country Digital business representatives to optimize processes in service delivery to achieve process efficiency & effectiveness .
· Act as the “voice” of countries in South Asia digital business representatives and provide feedback and improvement suggestions to Group/Zone solutions or service for continued improvement.
· for internal systems and is responsible for the quality of service in respect to the SLA agreed.
· of digital projects to ensure satisfaction of the services and products delivered to our business team.
· Proactively continue to find opportunity to improve development/system implementation process.
· Execute various projects in Digital as a project member and take ownership on respective assigned roles with other members
· Support driving system enhancements and new systems implementation following the project life cycle management
· process in partner with both internal and external team. Ensures system change management in place and these are thoroughly documented in timely manner
· Manage and keep maintaining the relationship with the vendors in South Asia as well as the counterpart of IT team
Profile & Position Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years in Retail or Cosmetics industry.
· Minimum 2-3 years' experience in management of digital technologies like E-commerce, CRM and marketing websites.
· A clear understanding of Business Processes, how they integrate across business functions and how they are supported by Digital IT solution
· detail oriented individuals with ability to understand customer needs and business priorities
· who can perform problem solving using strong analytical skills .
· Knowledge of source code/version management is needed.
· Both PM (Project Management) capability and experience of technical/architecture standardization are required
· Professional documentation skill is required to create business requirement, functional requirement and testing document.
· and facilitation skills in English and experiences in partnering with business users, vendors, and other IS team members to design and implement systems solutions are desired.
· Good working attitude and strong ownership.
· CRM related development experience.
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
· Digital, and/or eCommerce related development expertise is a plus
· Understanding and passion for digital technology is a plus