Enterprise Assets management - Assistant Manager
- Qualified CMA/MBA/CA or equivalent with more
than 10 years of experience in Fixed Assets Management. Candidate should have
experience of analyzing various fixed assets system which can be integrated
with leading ERP software like Oracle, SAP etc.
- Ability to review of current system
architecture and configuration of fixed assets in the ERP including COA and
master data relating to fixed assets (FA) register
- Experience in assets capiltalization policies
and procedures as per International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis of FA
Management processes in terms of level of coverage of critical processes and
policies by analyzing available documents, information, data and current IT
- Develop the requirements for physical
verification including development of templates for verification,
reconciliation, reporting and preparation of fixed assets register.
Reconciliation of physical verification details with the assets records of ERP
- Experience in supervising the tagging of
assets and requirements.
- Selected Candidate will be based in Abu Dhabi
and should be flexible to move in other emirates and countries in Middle East
on project basis.
Auto req ID
Senior Associate/ Senior Team member
Full Time / Part Time