The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and management of the IT architecture models and their lower-level components. The successful candidate is also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of IT support systems. As KPMG is preparing for the Cloud, the enterprise architect should develop a Cloud strategy, and lead technical teams in their migration activities towards Cloud.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Lead the implementation of the enterprise architecture function, building upon KPMG's methodologies, process and governance frameworks;
· Define high performing target architectures that best fit KPMG's business ambitions and technology ambitions;
· Develop roadmap in collaboration with technical teams for migration of on-premises solutions to Cloud and for future Azure cloud implementations;
· Work out KPMG's Cloud-first strategy, and communicate this architectural vision and roadmap to various stakeholders within the IT and business departments;
· Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements and ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership;
· Creating business architecture models to reflect the KPMG strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals;
· Be part of the IT Steering Committee: senior executives that direct, review, and approve IT strategic plans, oversee major initiatives, and allocate resources. Goal is to establish IT priorities for KPMG Business as a whole;
· Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
Who are you?
· You hold a Master Degree preferably in economics, informatics or engineering;
· You have minimum 5 years of hands-on experience;
· Experience with developing a Cloud strategy;
· Experience with major cloud vendors (preferably Azure);
· Experience as a technical lead for major technology implementation;
· Setting corporate architectural directions aligned with strategic business needs;
· Experience in modeling and graphic representations;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Good leadership and motivational skills;
· Fluently in Dutch and/or French and English;
· Business competencies: Organizational awareness; IT awareness and impact; IT legal matters, ethics, and professionalism;
What can we offer?
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people's development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, minimum of 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in our organization.
Interested in this vacancy? You can reach us by sending your CV and motivation letter and clicking the '' button. In case of any questions, you can reach out to Michael Van Campenhou t (email@example.com) or via phone +32 (0)2 708 47 21 .
Do you want to know more about what our people do at KPMG? You can follow us via #LifeAtKPMG and #JoinKPMG