As part of our SAP Team in Milano , you will work with our Clients to identify, prioritize and design the best SAP-based customized solutions for large-scale international projects.
Your distinctive experience will drive our clients' strategy, develop our capability and lead the delivery work with new and existing Clients.
You will be accountable for:
• Functional and technical in relation to FI-CO modules
• SAP customization of FI-CO modules
• Definition of functional documents and user manuals
• Training and support for the final user
• Testing and release
• Application maintenance
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Master's degree in Management Engineering or Business
• At least 3 years of experience in a consulting company focused on innovation
• Proficiency in English, ideally improved through an educational/working experience abroad
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
You are a problem solver, who never loses his/her focus, can easily build strong relationships and fosters collaboration. You are able to inspire confidence in our clients and empower change through high motivation and enthusiasm. You are challenged by dynamic and evolving working environments, where your unconventional thinking is highly appreciated.
Your career and learning expectations will be met thanks to a solid and customized training offer specific for your area of interest, within a young, fast-paced, and meritocratic work environment.
Our Enterprise Solutions teams support clients through their digital transformation journey, from strategy through execution and from vision to value. We can help clients to build better relationships with their customers, cut costs, drive growth and generate value. We can help them invest in the right things at the right time; to consider the wider implications of digital disruption, to integrate breakthrough innovations with legacy infrastructure.
Required data will be managed in compliance with the Italian legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June2003 and later modifications or integrations.
KPMG Advisory S.p.a. is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please visit www.kpmg.it.