You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
KPMG Toronto is currently looking for an Executive Assistant / to provide administrative support to the Vice-President, Enterprise Family Office and senior leaders in Family Office Team. The KPMG Family Office team is a group of highly specialized individuals with years of experience supporting families and their businesses. If you have advanced technical skills, an energetic and engaging personality, with an interest in business development as a potential career path, and exemplify professional and service excellence, this role may be for you .
What you will do:
You will provide full and confidential administrative support to a team of leaders, primarily the Vice-President, Enterprise Family Office. This will include, but is not limited to:
· Actively develop knowledge of our external clients (i.e., market intelligence) in order to enable high-quality client deliverables and focus on proactively enhancing service excellence
· Proactive and independent management of executive calendars and contact database.
· Develop an expertise and knowledge of the business and the firm's practices, policies and procedures.
· Support the Business Development teams' execution on marketing and business development projects and activities that support the organization's strategic direction
· Works behind-the-scenes to manage event preparation logistics, delegates and plays a key role in disseminating event information, and assists with keeping the event planning process running smoothly
· Adhere to systems and processes and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
· Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
· Respond independently to basic enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
· Plan and coordinate cost-effective travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups using Concur
· Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, net meetings, and events pertaining to a function or sub-function, etc., organize materials and take minutes.
· Assist in the preparation and submission of time and expense reports.
What you bring to the role:
· College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set. Minimum 3-5 years administration experience.
· Proven ability to prioritize and adapt to changing demands and deadlines, and ability to deal with sensitive materials with a high degree of tact, discretion and comfortable working directly with senior leaders.
· Experience managing executive calendars
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
· Exceptional organization and time management skills.
· Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for proofreading, suggesting alternatives and making modifications.
· Discretion in handling confidential information.
· Your colleagues would describe you as polished and professional.
· Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment.
· Proactive and anticipative approach to understanding your team's needs, and confidence to ask questions.
· Advanced skills with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; experience with client databases (SAP) a definite asset.
· Project Management experience an asset.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Toronto, ON ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Administrative Support Service Line Client Administration ,Industry Not Applicable