You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity: Engagement Analyst
· The engagement analyst (EA) role will support their local office/business leadership in achieving key business metrics.
· EAs will work, using IBS (SAP), alongside the firm\u0027s administrative and billing staff to ensure that the integrity of the data remains strong, firm members are well supported in understanding and processing complex transactions, and the firm's leadership has the best possible financial information to properly evaluate the performance of their respective business units.
What you will do:
· Responsible for processing of Engagement Management transactions as well as any non-ordinary types of transactions within the SAP environment.
· Conduct various analyses with respect to client accounts as requested by Client groups, Manager, Financial Analysis, or Business Leadership.
· Responsible for the training of Administrative Assistants with respect to the SAP billing system as well as being a source of reference for the Administrative assistants with respect to the EMB (Engagement Management and Billings) as well as any other SAP related matters.
· Provide back-up support to the Billing Delivery Center team with regards to their operational procedures around client billings in order to manage high volumes, as needed
· Be responsible for the monitoring of local office/product lockup (A/R and WIP inventory) and the reporting of same to local office leadership as well as the respective partners and managers
· Be a reference person for partners/managers in working with and learning new financial management tools as they are introduced
· Regularly review daily reporting information to ensure compliance with local office policies with respect to share-and-share alike, minimum ERPs and closeouts with large impacts
· Working with their Manager to regularly review the integrity of the data
What you bring to the role:
· Post-secondary education in Business, Finance or Accounting an asset
· 1-2 years of previous experience in finance or data analysis
· Ability to provide insights based on data
· Excellent MSOffice skills
· Experience with SAP
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable
· Strong interpersonal and client service skills
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Vancouver, BC ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email email@example.com or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Financial Service Line Finance ,Industry Not Applicable