We are looking for a Transport Debrief Clerk to be based at Trafford Park.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Transport operation, assisting in meeting the work schedule in line with current company policies and procedures and maintaining systems as required by policies and legislation.
· Working alongside and supporting the duty FLM, covering all aspects of driver supervision where required
Fully brief and de-brief drivers regarding delivering performance
· Maximise the uptime and use of Microlise (Transport Tracking System)and if not available, check and collate all delivery notes, run sheets
· Liaise with warehouse operations to ensure a smooth flow of information and paperwork to meet the delivery schedule
· Answer and respond to incoming and outgoing telephone calls as appropriate in a professional manner
· Support the recording of Smart analysis and Microlise
· Undertake clerical duties for the department
· Work within operational procedures, adhering to Health & Safety requirements at all times
Your Skills and Experiences
· Previous experience in a Transport environment
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Good PC skills including Excel and Word
· Good numeracy and literacy skills
· Awareness of health and safety and ability to demonstrate this
· Close attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme, which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.