Do you have a passion for operational excellence and wish to further develop your expertise in pharmaceutical supply chain? If you are interested in a multi-disciplinary job and possess a flair for working with people from different backgrounds, this could be your next career move.
Based in Shanghai, this position will be the glue between operations and sales, by ensuring an effective process for operational, technical and quality support during business implementations. As a custodian of our pharma chain standards, you will also ensure the necessary operations and product trainings are carried out in the region’s branches.
· Provide technical advice on Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and feasible solutions to sales and customers
· Collaborate with operations and quality departments on audits
· Support sales and operations teams to provide solutions for RFQs
· Provide insight on market intelligence and analysis on finance and business reports
· Investigate any deviations in shipments using CAPA/ TIP compliance processes
· Support operational and product trainings to the region
Your Skills and Experiences
Ideally, you should possess minimum 2 years of operational or commercial experience in the logistics industry. You are knowledgeable in quality management systems and their implications to pharma supply chain needs. As this role will cover the Greater China region, we expect strong English and Mandarin language skills.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in individuals who demonstrate strong influencing skills and a customer-focused mindset. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place for a successful sales career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","datePosted":"2019-10-22T00:00:00.000Z