We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
Your role is to ensure efficiency in customer's operations for Sea import Logistics and assume full responsibility for any operational and administrative activities for PROM clients with quality service. Responsibilities will consist of guaranteeing the delivery of orders within agreed KPIs with all customers, making sure KN guidelines and procedures are secure and executed.
· Ensuring the integrity of import documentation such as Bills of ladings, CNCA, certificates commercial invoices and packing lists
· Timely preparation of import documentation and authorization for all sea ops shipments
· Opening KN Files handover documents to the broker timely
· Liaising with Customs on the clearance status and also ports authorities
· Updating of imports register and emailing consignments status reports
· Issuing, reviewing and complying with standard Operation Systems approved by client
· Overall Co-ordination between customer's Logistic Team / warehouse for inspection, cargo delivery or any other related to the cargo
· Maintain customer updated on changing Government Policies and Tariffs on Importation of Goods
Your Skills and Experiences
· You have Apprenticeship/Vocational course and Bachelors Degree (not necessary)
· You have minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry
· You have 2 years of experience in Air Logistics
· You have good communication skills with an attention to detail
· You have knowledge of Oil&Gas operations and local customs formalities
· You have strong organizational skills and ability to handle numerous responsibilities
· You are team player, pro-active, flexible and organized
· You have advance knowledge of English and Portuguese language and basic knowledge of French language
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.