Are you an experienced Network Engineer and up for your next challenge?
We are looking for a Network System Engineer in our growing global network team. You will implement, administer and troubleshoot network devices, including switches, WIFI, network access control and SD-WAN. We will rely on your strong expertise in network infrastructure, network hardware, application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
· Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., switches, network access control, WIFI access points)
· Providing level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues for LAN, WLAN and Network Access Control
· Liaising with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
· Designing, implementing and maintaining new central infrastructure services
· Continuous improvement of services
· Working within established configuration and changing management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
Your Skills and Experiences
· You have strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
· You have experience with LAN, WLAN and Network Access Control and substantial knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
· You are eager to learn quickly new or unfamiliar technology and products. For this you use effectively documentation and internet resources.
· You are able to work independently, but you are also comfortable with working together with others from across the whole organisation
· You have great analytical and problem-solving skills
· You create accurate network diagrams and documentation
· You use English on a professional level
· The following skills would count as a great advantage: Extreme Networks Switching (VSP, ERS Switches), Extreme WING experience, Cisco and HP Switching knowledge, Aruba ClearPass experience
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. On top of that, we pay good money for a good job. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are close to 350 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.","datePosted":"2019-10-21T00:00:00.000Z