AIR LOGISTICS SALES SPECIALIST
We are looking for a Airlogistics Sales Specialist
The Airlogistics Sales Specialist is responsible to develop new customers as well as maintain existing business.
This position will evaluate the Country market regarding potential customers and opportunities with substantial requirements for Airlogistics.
Airlogistics Sales Specialist will be focused predominantly on target accounts with potential business in the respective business field.
Consultative sales approach / cross selling, offering complete KN suite of products and services
Management of customer portfolio, development of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
• Compiling and expansion of client database
• Systematical approach regarding visits, phone calls, and negotiations with clients, preparation of presentation and quotations, price requests as well as RFQ handling
• Contract preparation and checking of contracts validity
• Market research and evaluation for potential targets and business opportunities.
• Analysis of clients and competitors activities towards the client.
• Attending of meetings focused on the coordination of business activities and the exchange of information.
• Work closely with the assigned Business Development Manager within a specific industry
• Split of responsibilities: A) Active Selling: 80 % (evaluate, qualify and pursue customers on her/his own), B) Administrative Requirements: 20% (CoreLog, completes quotations processes, evaluation of new opportunities, qualification of target accounts)
· Diploma or Degree in Economics (preferred)
· Good knowledge of English
· Good MS Office and Internet knowledge
· Excellent communication skills and good analytical skills
· at least 2 years of experience in similar positions
Good reasons to join
At Kuehne + Nagel you will have an opportunity to work in friendly and professional team. We offer our employees official employment according to Italian legislation, competitive market salary, annual bonus (based on company’s overall
performance), additional personal performance quarter based bonus, and medical insurance. Being an international organization our employees will have business trips abroad (project implementation support, various trainings and career opportunities within an international organization
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Apprendi di più >>
Numero di riferimento: req33587