Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an After Sales Representative who will report to the After Sales Manager as part of our dynamic team in Scandicci.
The After Sales Front Office Representative offers the highest level of customer service in After Sales in order to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy customer needs expectations, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies.
The candidate will be part of the After Sales Operations and interacts with Back Office operators, direct shops (DOS), Wholesalers and Regional Customer Service representatives, within a multi-language / multi-category / multi-brand team.
How you will contribute
· Analyzing customer requests and ensuring complete and rapid feedback to the Front End in line with internal procedures and in collaboration with all the After Sales functions (Front End, Back Office, Production Business Unit / Repair Centers):
· Open tickets (if not already opened by front end)
· Receive / check tickets from front end
· Evaluate tickets & technical issues (via photos and/or physically)
· Estimate the potential cost and repair time
· Reroute tickets & damaged products
· Manage the order and planning of spare parts
· Escalate requests (if needed)
· Solve and close tickets
· Continuous monitoring of the After Sales process: ensuring continuous updating of tickets through the system to guarantee achievement of defined SLAs and traceability of the After Sales process
· Ensuring correct application of brand policy
Who you are
· A Bachelor graduate
· Experienced in Customer Service / After Sales
· A professional with a strong customer orientation and general interest in after-sales services
· Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
· Able to work with MS Office package
· Excellent communicator with exceptional persuasion and presentation skills
· Able to work independently in multi-tasking mode and to work effectively under pressure in a rapid work environment
· A professional with strong attention to detail and consolidated problem solving skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.