A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Payments and Transport Finance Control Representative who will report to the Payments & Transport Finance Control Coordinator as part of our dynamic team in Cadempino.
You will form an integral part of the Payments and Transport Finance Control Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, ensuring accurate accounting registers for transport costs. You will also support the daily and monthly account workflow and analysis as well as collaborating with diverse departments to process and track company payments. This engaging role will allow you to manage the transport finance of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
· Ensure regularity, quality and timing of actions required to process and track transport cost invoices according to standard operating procedures
· Record general monthly accounting
· Manage payment and supplier data forms
· Process documents required to analyze transport costs and prepare reporting / presentation for performance reviews for brands, highlighting any deltas
· Verify supplier statements
· Interact and collaborate with finance, customer service, customs, transport, warehouse and credit collection department as well as with banks and the chamber of commerce
· Preparation of the budget and forecast by cooperating with the Transport Department, Invoicing dept. and Inventory dept.
· Use of the TMS Transport Tool for calculation of provisions, cost verification and analysis of transport flows.
· Management of Trecate Outlet flow documents, cost recap, analysis and balancing with accounting and administration departments.
Who you are
· An accountant with 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within a multinational company
· A university graduate in Economics
· Knowledgeable about accounting and controlling processes
· An expert in using MS Office, especially Excel; JD Edwards applicative knowledge would be a plus
· An independent, flexible and reliable team player with solid analytical and organizational skills
· A proactive person who is able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
· Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken (German knowledge would be a plus)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
LGI S.A. - KERING GROUP OPERATIONS