A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,068 employees and restated revenue of €15.884 billion.
The Kering Facility department is currently seeking for a General Service Support who will join our dynamic team based in Trecate (NO).
You will support the Facility Manager of Kering Italia developing General Services’ improvements.
How you will contribute
· Cooperate in the ordinary and extraordinary management of services (e.g. reception, cafeteria, canteen, cleaning and porter etc…) supporting the functions of general services and facilities
· Coordinate service providers on a daily basis
· Monitor the elaboration of monthly reports to evaluate SLA of the services provided to the employee based in the Trecate Office (e.g. company butler, shuttle, use of meeting rooms, car pool etc ...)
· Map the estimated requested services for the site
· Support periodical satisfaction committees for the services provided at Trecate Office
· Liaise with technical facility and H&S teams for ordinary and extraordinary activities
Who you are
· A professional with a degree or a diploma in humanistic or scientific field
· Proficient in the Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the most common management tools
· You have high ethical standards and integrity and high level of discretion
· Highly organized and details oriented
· A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual committed to teamwork
· Fluent in English and Italian both spoken and written; French as a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facility team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.