A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
This position is in the shared services team and responsible for daily accounting functions for multiple retail brands in the Australia and New Zealand. The Assistant Accountant (AR) is able to issue invoice for all brands and Sales Reconciliation for all Brands. He/ she is customer-oriented and autonomous, solves issues proactively and continuously seeks for improvements.
How you will contribute
· Perform accounts receivable duties for multi brands
· Perform bank reconciliation for multi brands
· Sales reconciliation for Brand
· Perform sales audit in inventory system
· Check sales memo
· Prepare cash flow report on regularly basis
· Prepare BS & PL schedules
· Assist in month end closing, and reconciliation in the accounting shared services team
· Support daily accounting duty and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
Who you are
· 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
· Diploma or degree in Accounting or related discipline
· Experience from prior work in an accounting department
· General knowledge of processes within Finance Function and good understanding of the Receivables function
· Process knowledge associated with an ERP-application (AR module)
· Good communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office, exposure in JDE is preferred
· Good organization skills
· Good analytical skills
· Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
· Rigorous & responsiveness
· Team player
· Result / Customer oriented
· Fast and Efficient, well organized, detailed oriented as well as a good team player
· Responsible and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING AUSTRALIA PTY LTD