· · Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion.
· · Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence.
· · Ensuring compliance with sales business policies.
· · Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organisational preparation and execution.
· · Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information including pricing
· · Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms.
· · Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue.
· · Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet.
· · Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms.
· · Acting as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims.
· · Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer.
· · Supporting the Manager in implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems.
· · Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities.