Within the Show Room Warehouse Team, the resource is involved in managing the warehouse sample - incoming and outgoing - transport documents, preparation of samples and related documents, among the various Show Room Warehouses (Florence, Rome, Milan) and shoots locations. He/She may also follow the samples during the events to ensure tracking and availability.
• Manage sample orders by preparing delivery notes.
• Manage sample items, preparing them for collection and reordering deliveries.
• Manage the DDT and all the documentation necessary for handling.
• Use the AS400 order management system.
• Prior experience in the Logistics sector - sample management and / or samples handling.
• Diploma or higher education degree
• Knowledge of AS400
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Excellent organizational skills, precision and reliability
• Good standing and good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent management of stress and workloads
• Availability to travel
• Availability to manage daily working hours in a flexible manners with colleagues
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.