The Digital Analyst will be an integral part of the WW Global team, providing Analytics support to drive positive business results and foster data drive strategy.
This role will be collaborating with Digital Agile Teams and key linkage departments, including Regional eCommerce teams, Marketing & Communication, Digital Merchandising, Client Engagement, Consumer Insights, Retail.
He/she will be coordinating the following activities:
· On an ongoing basis, assess the health of the e-business via key indicators and identify emerging trends timely. Perform advanced clickstream analysis.
· Perform Clients and Prospects analysis based on online behavior. Connect to Consumer Insights and Consumer Campaign departments to integrate online data into corporate analysis, supporting an omni-channel Client Strategy.
· With team leader, monitor demographic, behavioral and attitudinal shifts that can impact business. Hypothesize potential impacts and how to address.
· Drill down on eCommerce KPIs and layer this with additional insights (e.g. usability testing, client profiling, agency reviews), to determine underlying factors that are influencing business performance at regional level.
· Report on omni-channel KPIs. Drill down on performance to provide deeper insights.
· Analyze conversion rate optimization activities, such as A/B testing and Heatmaps, in close collaboration with User Experience team.
· Build Power Point presentations for major Company meetings – such as Strategic Plan, WW Digital Summit - as well as presentations to update/inform Top Management and Shareholder on digital performance/activities.
· 3/4 years web analytics working experience in eCommerce.
· Graduated with Economics or Management Engineering or Information Technology Engineering or Statistics.
· Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and process qualitative / quantitative data
· Advanced use of Google Analytics 360 for an eCommerce Business (use of Segments, Custom Dimensions, enhanced eCom dimensions and metrics, Custom Reports).
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills Experience on A/B Testing and Heatmaps tools as a preferred skill.
· Experience on CRM Analysis is a preferred skill.
· Proficient in English and Italian (both written and spoken)
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
· Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships
· Autonomy and a strong sense of responsibility
· Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.