The role will work in the CRM team in order to support the process of data quality from the client data collection to the entire flow until data analysis and treatment.
· Regional and multichannel client data collection monitoring through analytics tool
· Coordination of regional teams and acting as corporate data steward during the periodical data quality processes
· Monitoring the progression of the results of data quality through analytics tool and present them to regional and corporate teams
· Support the team in managing the clients requests about data subject rights (data access, data update and data deletion) – GDPR
· Support the team in analysis and presentation
· Languages: Italian and English
· Technologies: Microsoft package (power point, excel, word); outlook
· Good capacity in analytics activities
· Team working propensity
· Flexibility to travel (inside Italy)
· Experience in international company or in luxury retail stores (offline or online ) is considered a plus
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.