Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands. For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
The Connection Coordinator is responsible for providing overall front of house support to the sales team with various sales support, POS, inventory tasks and administrative functions.
He/she will provide, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
· Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store and direct them to an available Sales Associate or Selling Supervisor;
· Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
· Assist Sales Associates in preparing for VIG client appointments, preparing consignments and closing transactions;
· Providing dressing room support to Sales Associate and Client;
· Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
· Understand a customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
· Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
· Packing and providing support during payment process;
· Facilitate store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
· Accurately capture client data required to close transactions per company expectations and following up on any missing and relevant information;
· Packing and providing support during payment.
· Assisting the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
· Assist in store cycle counts, schedule inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director/Operations Manager.
· Escalate all return and exchange paperwork to management on duty for receipt signatures to be captured with daily closing flash paperwork;
· Knowledgeable of all Gucci products and company policies, specifically on credit, sales and customer service.
· At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail, hospitality or customer service;
· Experience with operating POS system, a plus;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
· Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
· Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Gucci America Inc